Feel the wonders of nature at nawu’s Kinderhotel in Carinthia!
Family holidays at their best with perfect child and infant care in Hermagor-Nassfeld-Presseggersee, Austria Carinthia
– a mixture of southern appeal, lakes & mountains – whets your holiday APPETITE!
The small, family-run Kinderhotel Hubertushof provides plenty of personal attention, making it a true paradise for holidays with children. Situated in the middle of the Alpe-Adria region, close to Italy, it enjoys good weather with many hours of sunshine, and offers an attractive range of options for exercise & sport, hiking, cycling, mountain biking, golf, culture and enjoyment. Surrounded by meadows, woodland and farms, with a sensational panoramic view over the Gail valley, we offer you the experience of carefree and adventure-filled holiday fun with us in the south of Austria. And our certified 4-Smiley Austrian Kinderhotel quality rating guarantees you a worry-free Carinthian family holiday.
nawu´s Inclusive Card
- Unlimited entrance to the beach at the Presseggersee
- a ride up and down with the chairlift on the Nassfeld
- 25% on entry into the Garnitzenklamm
- 30% on entry to the Gailtalbauer
- 10% on entry into the Rock labyrinth, Flying Fox and Arcparcour,
- Free entrance to the Strandbad Presseggersee .... is double .... please go away!
- 20% discount pedal boat rental and minigolf at Presseggersee
- 10% discount NTC Rental Tröpolach
- and other discounts
Over 100 places to visit with the Kärnten Card (Carinthia Card)
Explore all of Carinthia with just one card – free entry to more than 100 day trip destinations
What the Kärnten Card offers is incredible! One card that opens the doors to more than 100 attractions which will inspire and tempt you to discover new things.
All-inclusive with the Kärnten Card – a small selection
>> Click here for more information and pricing
- Boat trips on Carinthia’s lakes and the Drava river
- Cable cars: Weißensee, Dreiländereck, Gerlitzen, Goldeck ...
- Panoramic alpine roads: Goldeck, Malta-Hochalm Straße, Villacher Alpenstraße, Nockalmstraße
- Museums, castles and archaeological sites, open cheese factory
- Abenteuer Affenberg, Tierpark Rosegg and Alpine Wildlife Park Feld am See
- The Pyramidenkogel observation tower – a must-see building
- Stalactite caves, Raggaschlucht ravine, Tscheppaschlucht ravine
- Plus discounts of up to 20% on other interesting places to visit