nawu’s family days
Summer experience programme for all the family
On the move between mountains and lakes
The Kinderhotel nawu lets you and your children enjoy Carinthian summer holidays at their best. We have thought up an exciting programme with fantastic highlights to ensure plenty of memorable adventures together. Here is an example of how your holiday with us might look.
- At 9 am on Sunday we kick off with fun ice-breaker activities, a discovery tour, a bouncy castle, dancing with Smiline the Kinderhotel mascot, pony rides, a detective party, the nawu driving licence, and much more.
- Monday – the Naturalist Day nature trail: armed with binoculars and magnifying glasses, we set off on an adventurous rally through the woods and grassland around the hotel, followed by a fun nature quiz to expand our knowledge. But that’s far from everything: swimming lessons, magic lessons, shows, pizza baking, kids workshops and Olympic games - at least one or two won’t be able to keep their eyes open.
- Tuesday – ALP DAY with a family ramble to an alpine pasture and the feeling of being on top of the world. Back at nawu it’s straight on with swimming lessons, fun & games with PlayMais craft foam, show rehearsals, and pony rides in the garden.
- Wednesday – Splish Splash Water Day with a water relay, aqua volley ball, face painting and swimming lessons, then in the evening we ride the ponies to the adventure playground where the older children practice air rifle shooting.
- Thursday – River Adventure with family rafting or fun gorge climbing, a picnic, rock collecting, games & action, plus a drawing competition, table football and a football match in the sports area.
- On Friday, Smiline comes back for another visit. There are nature games in the adventure playground, swimming lessons, a drawing competition and table football, then it’s time to get made up for the dress rehearsal. Now the tension gradually builds, and THE SHOW can begin!
Those who stay for a second week can of course expect even more adventure-filled activities on the programme:
- BBQ parties in the garden
- Tandem flights and white water rafting for thrill-seekers
- Teen studio, creative workshops with interesting decoupage pictures and Swarovsky jewellery
- Pool party with cocktail mixing, beauty time
- Rafting on the Gail with hot-dog BBQ
- Action on the lake with a dragon boat rally
- Re-energising with group Nordic walking and “5 Rites” Tibetan yoga
- Golf taster sessions for €15.00 at the Gailtal golf course
- Football, volleyball, aqua volleyball and table tennis tournaments
Body painting, chaos games, funky faces, burger party and much more – why not come and be part of it!